Save hours checking fence lines for shorts. Volt meter, current meter and short finder in one. Tracks the source of erratic or poor electric fence performance in minutes and fits in your pocket!
Features and Benefits:
- One of our best selling items for checking electric fence
- Multi-mode fault finding tool: Current Meter and Digital Volt Meter (DVM)
- Switch to change between DVM and Current Meter modes.
- Convenient pocket size
- Modern water resistant and impact resistant case
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Long life battery - up to 3 years
- Auto ON/OFF. Activated when fence pulse is detected
- Retractable voltage probe for reading voltage on energizers and other hard to reach areas
- Micro-chip technology that enables low voltage operation
- Detachable earth lead
- All parts fully replaceable
- Low battery indication
- When used as a DVM: can be used to measure voltage on all energizer types, measures up to 15KV; use without earth lead for everyday fence voltage reading (earth lead will give more precise readings, particularly for measuring earth voltage.); retractable probe allows easy access to energizer terminals, cut-out switches and other difficult to reach areas
- When used as a Current Meter: large arrows makes for easy fault finding by showing direction of fault; digital display of current (A) makes for easy detection of faults; bar graph indicating voltage while in current meter mode; cordless operation.