DISCOVER THE CONVENIENCE OF A MULTI-PURPOSE HANDLE.
Features and Benefits:
- Use as a live hook OR an insulated hook in temporary electric fencing OR as a gate break
- Strong stainless steel backbone for high conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Single piece over-mould ensures a fully insulated handle
- Durable design for use in the toughest conditions
- Effectively and safely tension your fence line during set up
- Clever insulated and live wire hook design ensures a secure connection to your fence line and a smooth transition between the 2
- Connect temporary fence wire, tape or bungy
- Designed to easily wind back through pigtails
- High density UV stabilized polyethylene for long life
- Ergonomic, non-slip hand grip for ease of use.
MULTI-PURPOSE - FEATURES A LIVE WIRE HOOK AND AN INSULATED HOOK
|Live wire hook||Insulated hook|
VERSATILE - CONNECT TEMPORARY FENCE WIRE, TAPE OR BUNGY
USING THE ZAMMR HANDLE:
as a live hook in temporary fencing
Hook the ZAMMR Handle to a live fence line with the insulated hook to eliminate voltage while you set up your temporary fence.
Then with a smooth, simple movement change to the live wire hook to allow voltage through the stainless steel backbone of the handle and onto your temporary fence wire or tape.
as an insulated hook in temporary fencing
No need to change handles when power supply from a permanent live wire is unavailable.
Simply hook your ZAMMR handle to the fence line with the insulated hook and connect a portable energizer.
Easily winds back through pigtails - when you’re ready to move the temporary fence, simply unhook the ZAMMR Handle and wind in your reel. No need to remove the handle, it has been designed to easily wind back through pigtail standards.
as a gate break
Connect to your activator plate in a gate break using the live wire hook. Ideal for bungy gates, the robust ZAMMR Handle will withstand the toughest gateway environments.